How to connect Bluetooth Headphones / Speakers to Windows 10 PC laptop and Fix No Audio Sound
Need More Help Windows 10 No audio sound fix / reset for bluetooth headphones speakers mic & headsets see steps below
1. if you can't connect bluetooth then disconnect other audio bluetooth devices before connecting your device
2. still can't connect then reset blue-tooth drivers in device management (search: device manager) disable and enable Bluetooth drivers.
3. Bluetooth switch is locked off then you're missing bluetooth hardware next purchase USB bluetooth device- BT 4.0 https://amzn.to/3k3bXDb BT 5.0 longer range- https://amzn.to/3i18eVa *affiliate links
4. connected but still no audio sound then type "sound" in search bar then select the "output" choose the name of your device.
5. connected and output device is selected but no sound then type "device manager" in search bar to reset audio drivers then disable and enable your device drivers.
Dyplay Urban 5.0 bluetooth headphones -https://amzn.to/3jWt3mm *affiliate link
Connects faster with longer range than 4.0 to iphone, Android phones, Windows laptop PC, Fire TV, even video game arcade.
Learn more about Tech and how to fix electronics, Subscribe to Tampatec here- https://www.youtube.com/tampatec
-Follow Tampatec on Instagram for tech videos and giveaways https://www.instagram.com/tampatec/
-Tampatec is not responsible for misunderstanding info from this video, please refer to product safety manuals or contact manufacturer customer support. My tech repair videos are for adults with basic tech knowledge and skills.
- I offer free tech support for my subs and followers.
-Some of these products I order myself and some I receive for free to produce a How-to guides or/and reviews but I'm not paid for positive tech reviews. #howto #nosound #noaudio